Rules and Regulations
- The student should be punctual to the classes and regular in attendance.
- Leave for unavoidable reasons must be applied in advance and must be recommended by the class teacher and the warden (in the case of Hostellers).
- Day scholars should get the leave application duly signed by their parents or guardians.
- All leave applications should be addressed to the Headmaster or to the in-charge and sanction obtained before availing the leave.
- Physical education is compulsory for all the students.
- All the students should attend the school in time with uniform.
- All the students should participate in assemblies, prayers, functions and all other activities of the Vidyalaya.
- Community work is an essential aspect of Vidyalaya institutions. Therefore all the students should participate in community work such as cleaning the class rooms and school campus , maintaining playgrounds, laying roads etc.
- Students’ progress will be assessed through periodical examinations, assignments, projects, quiz, weekly tests, monthly tests, mid-term examinations, unit tests, volume tests, small class room slip tests and full portion examinations etc., and it will be informed to the parents.